1) Single Mix: Commodore 64, Nintendo Entertainment System, and Nintendo Game Boy for all synth sounds. The percussion sounds are from various vintage drum machines.
2) Analogue Mix: Korg Volka Keys for all synths and various vintage drum machines for percussion.
3) NES Mix: All sounds and drums are from the Nintendo Entertainment System.
4) A2 DMS Mix: All sounds and drums are from the Apple II home computer using the DMS Synth and Drummer software.
5) A800XL Mix: All sounds and drums are from the Atari 800 XL home computer.
6) GB Mix: All sounds and drums are from the Nintendo Game Boy.
7) C64 Mix: All sounds and drums are from the Commodore 64 home computer and utilizes the rare 6582 sound chip.
ComputeHer is the solo project of Michelle Sternberger. Michelle creates electronic music using retro gaming consoles, 8-bit computers and synthesizers. With hard beats and colorful melodies, ComputeHer’s spirited catalog of music depicts a world of energized lo-fi bliss. In addition to her studio albums, Michelle’s past projects include work for Mark Mothersbaugh of Devo, Foundation 9 Entertainment, Sony Creative Software, Smithsonian American Art museum and many others. She divides her time up between two bands and is also a member of 8 Bit Weapon.
(C) 2015 ComputeHer